Glasses are no longer considered a mere medical necessity. It was thought that glasses made you smarter, but nowadays people wear glasses to show off their style.
Sure, your glasses give you corrected vision, but there's no denying that the choice of frame can enhance your style and reflect your personality.
The hottest styles for men and women this year will be oversized frames that feature distinctive and bold designs. Geometric frames, clear frames, oversized frames, and thin metal frames are the emerging eyewear trends in 2023. Classic tortoiseshell frames and classic aviator and cat-eye shapes have held up to the test of time and will continue to be popular modern styles in the future. Year.
TOP 7 EYEWEAR TRENDS IN 2023
1. Cat eye frame. This frame style is suitable for most women, regardless of their face shape. It's a standout look for 2023 and this classic shape brings a fresh contemporary look with angles that accentuate facial features and enhance your look.
2. Round frames. Small round eyeglasses will remain one of the most important eyeglass frame styles in 2023. Round shapes balance out angular face types and highlight ordinary facial features. This popular style is suitable for men and women of all ages and is also an ideal shape if you have very strong eyesight.
3. Ecological framework. More and more people are choosing to live more sustainably. The year 2023 is no exception. The trend for sustainable frames will continue to grow this year as more manufacturers use environmentally friendly materials to make eyewear. Other manufacturers donate part of their products to third world countries.
4. Retro Square Frames This 70s frame style is all the rage this year. This shape is especially flattering on a round face, as the angles of the frame add dimension and interest. Today's square frames have rounded corners to soften the look for both men and women.
5. Geometric frames. These glasses take their name from their hexagonal and octagonal shapes and are currently at the forefront of fashion. Whether you go for something understated or bold, these sharp angles will transform your face.
6. Wire/metal frame. Metal frames are making a comeback, but for a younger age group that's probably never seen the original styles most suited. Oversized metal frames can create a minimalist illusion, especially when frames are available in classic metallic colors. For recipes with thin jars or low recipes, metal frames can work very well.
7. Tortoise shell frame. These classic frames are made in a variety of colors that include the tortoiseshell category. The production process can offer unique designs where no other frame can be replicated. Capable of taking you from subtle to dazzling, these frames are the definition of distinctive style.
TWO THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A FRAME
Identify your face shape. The shape of the frame significantly affects its appearance. A pair of glasses should accentuate and highlight your face without dominating it. Be sure to choose a frame style that contrasts with your facial features. Our trained professionals will be happy to advise you on choosing the right frame, which will also make your personality shine. Take our quiz to find out which frame best suits your face shape!
The colors of the frame are also essential. If you're buying in person, you can always try on several colors for your frames before you buy. For example, black frames may seem like a simple option, but the combination of colors and shapes may seem too harsh. Similar to frame shapes, the color should contrast with your skin tone, whether it's cooler or warmer tones.