No, never. In a canine's mouth live microorganisms which are absolutely innocuous for the canine, yet possibly deadly for a person. Take Greg Manteufel, for instance (presented underneath).
He endure everything specialists said to him was an uncommon instance of contamination from something many refer to as Capnocytophaga canimorsus — microbes that are exceptionally normal in canines, yet can be deadly to people. The disease transformed into sepsis (blood harming) that compromised his life, and specialists chose to sever his appendages eventually.
Every one of them.
On one occasion in June, the Wisconsin based Manteufel felt run down as though he had this season's virus, and his wellbeing immediately disintegrated to the point that he was taken to the closest medical clinic. The specialists gave him intravenous anti-infection agents, yet soon his condition deteriorated:
Then the tension in his legs expanded decisively. Specialists had a go at easing it with cuts, yet that fizzled. Before long, the skin on his legs became dark. The skin on all fours nose started to become dark, as well. The tissue was kicking the bucket and they needed to eliminate portions of his appendages and nose to protect what they could.
A septic shock brought about by Capnocytophaga canimorsus is extremely uncommon, obviously, and generally it happens to patients with debilitated insusceptible frameworks, after a canine chomp or a canine lick on a painful injury. However, absolutely no part of that happened to Greg Manteufel.
He petted a few canines and got an adequate number of licks, and afterward likely contacted his mouth — enough to bring the terrible microbes inside his body, prepared to wreck and roll.
To put it plainly, it is never really smart to impart your plate to your canine (or feline, so far as that is concerned).
Everything necessary is one horrible lick.