MAMAMOO is authoritatively going on its very first U.S. visit! The K-pop young lady bunch originally shared insight about its stateside journey — named the MY CON U.S. Visit — on Walk 15, declaring the areas that they will performing at. The group of four — which comprises of individuals Sun powered, Moonbyul, Whee In and Hwa Sa — followed up the news on Thursday (Walk 23) by divulging the settings they'll visit this spring.
As recently declared, the young ladies will make stops in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and that's just the beginning, with the visit starting off on May 16 at the UBS Field situated at New York's Belmont Park. The K-pop stars will solely act in fields for the whole span of the visit, prior to wrapping on June 4 at Los Angeles' Kia Gathering.
The MY CON visit — named after MAMAMOO's most recent EP, Mic On, delivered in November — marks whenever the group of four first has acted in the US since its 2019 appearance at the 2019 KCON Los Angeles celebration. Tickets for the MY CON visit go marked down on at 10 a.m. nearby time on Walk 29 by means of Ticketmaster.
See the full U.S. event dates, close by the recently reported settings, underneath:
- May 16 – UBS Arena at Belmont Park — New York, N.Y.
- May 18 – CGF Bank Arena — Baltimore, Md.
- May 20 – State Farm Arena — Atlanta, Ga.
- May 22 – Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, Tenn.
- May 24 – Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, Texas
- May 27 – Wintrust Arena — Chicago, Ill.
- May 31 – Desert Diamond Arena — Glendale, Ariz.
- June 2 – Oakland Arena — Oakland, Calif.
- June 4 – Kia Forum — Los Angeles, Calif.