- Digital content can never be moved, only copied.
- You can never watch or listen to anything on the internet without having it copied to your computer first.
- You cannot password protect a computer from someone who has physical access to it, only encryption works.
- When you empty the trashcan, the files are not deleted.
- When you format your hard drive, the files are not deleted.
- Murphy was right.
- Your desktop computer can run advanced programs for free that used to be available only to big companies for $100,000. Like Unix, virtual machines and SQL servers.
- The Cloud simply means someone else's computer.
- That Office documents are actually ZIP files.
Answered 4 months ago ragini singh