Here are some steps I follow for my skin.
- Lemon & Honey with hot water; My morning starts with a glass full of lemon squeezed hot water with honey, It detoxicates my body and stomach and hence results in clean skin.
- I wash my face twice a day; Morning and night before going to bed.
- I never apply any fairness cream or sunscreen or so-called fake skin creams available in the market with glittering cover claiming bullshits (but actually they give ageing effect to your skin).
- After washing face before going to bed apply Aloe vera gel + Rosewater on your skin and leave it overnight. you will see the results within a week.
- Apply lemon and honey on your face once in a week, lemon is a natural bleaching agent whereas honey is a skin lightening agent. This will help you to remove tanned and damaged skin on your face.
- Give Up on Beauty products, especially fairness creams, I agree they have awesome instant results but in a long go they have a lot of negative effects on your skin.
- Drink water as much as you can.
This is all I do to get healthy skin, I will be adding more things
Here is how my skin looks without Filters.
Edit 1: Like many people in the comment section are saying that sunscreen is a must, Well It may be. I have tried a lot of them (Lakme, lotus, vlcc and biotique) but none suited me.