Why Kim Kardashian Was ‘very Unhappy’ About Reports Met Gala?

Asked 11 months ago
Answer 5
Viewed 1211
0

Kim Kardashian was 'very unhappy' about Met Gala reportsP

age Six reported last week that Kim, 42, her siblings or her mother Kris Jenner would be guests at the Met Gala on May 1. to sweeten the relationship between her and the Conde Nast team. "The news that she may not have received an invitation heightened the tensions behind the scenes, which was a huge misunderstanding."

Related : Are the Kardashians Banned From Met Gala 2023?

But maybe we'll see them there after all. A source told The Sun that Kim Kardashian has been on the list since the fall and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenners have been invited.

A second source told the outlet, "It was embarrassing for everyone involved, but Kim is still excited and has already worked with a major fashion house to create a custom look for the evening."

Regarding Anna Wintour's exclusive event, a source told the outlet, "Anna wanted to pick a guest list this year and make it a more exclusive event." "We never told Kim that she might not be on the list," they added. .

Answered 11 months ago ragini singh
0

 

Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner family weren't too happy with recent reports that they weren't invited to the Met Gala. They would have been "embarrassed" but apparently it's some kind of "misunderstanding".

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=3tXG8g_0lSIkPzZ00

Page Six reported last week that Kim, 42, her siblings or her mother Kris Jenner would be guests at the Met Gala on May 1. to sweeten the relationship between her and the Conde Nast team. "The news that she may not have received an invitation heightened the tensions behind the scenes, which was a huge misunderstanding."

Answered 11 months ago Anonymous
0

 

KIM Kardashian was "embarrassed" as she claimed she and her family weren't invited to this year's Met Gala but would be attending the US Gala. Sun.

Earlier this month, it was reported that the Kar-Jenners could be banned from this year's glitzy fashion event due to Vogue editor Anna Wintour's 'cracking' the list of guests.

A source told Page Six that neither Kim, 42, her siblings nor her mother, Kris Jenner, will be invited to the Met Gala on May 1, despite having walked the carpet in previous years.

Vogue declined to comment on the guest list when asked by the publication, while another source told the outlet the stars could still appear.

To set the record straight, a source familiar with the situation told the United States. The Sun on Monday: "Anna wanted to choose a guest list this year and make it a more exclusive event.

"And although many names were discussed, the participants always had a constant conversation and nothing was ever set in stone. Kim was never told that she might not be on the list. .

"While the invitations have now been officially sent out and Kim has been confirmed, the news leak that she may not have received an invite has led to tension behind the scenes which was a huge misunderstanding. ."

2023 Met Gala: Kardashian-Jenners may not get the invite for 2023 Met Gala  as Vogue head Anna Wintour represses guest list - The Economic Times

The source said Kim was "very upset" and that relations between her and the Conde Nast team had been strained as staff tried to work things out.

"It was embarrassing for everyone involved, but Kim is still excited and has already worked with a major fashion house to create a custom look for the evening," they added.

A second source told the United States. Sun that she's been on the roster since the fall and that the rest of the Kardashian-Jenners have been invited, though it's not yet confirmed who will be in attendance.

Answered 11 months ago Anonymous
0

 

Reality star Kim Kardashian is said to be "embarrassed" by the recent rumor that she and the rest of her Kardashian-Jenner family weren't invited to this year's Met Gala. The 42-year-old Skims founder has been a constant visitor since she first attended the dance around 10 years ago.

Last year marked the first time Kar Jenner's entire team attended last year's Met Gala, and Khloe and Kourtney finally made the list. Anna Wintour, Vogue's editor and gala chair, reportedly thought Khloe was "too senior" for the highly anticipated and high-profile annual event. But Khloe finally got the invite last year and showed up glitzy and glamorous at the prom of the year. Read on to find out what Kim has to say about the recent invitational rumors and related fiasco.

Is Kim Kardashian 'unhappy' with Met Gala invitation fiasco

The KarJenner Met Gala Invitation Fiasco

According to a source, the Kar-Jenners were banned from this year's event because Wintour is "tough on the guest list" and no Kardashians "will be on the line," Page Six reported. Now, a source has told The Sun: "Anna wanted to pick a guest list this year and make it a more exclusive event for Stone. Kim was never told she might not be on the list. ."

"While the invitations have now been officially sent out and Kim has been confirmed, the news leak that she may not have received an invitation has heightened tensions behind the scenes in a major misunderstanding." they added. Kim was reportedly "very unhappy" with the whole rumor and her relationship with the Conde Nast team was strained, the source claimed.

 

"It was embarrassing for everyone involved, but Kim is still excited and has already worked with a major fashion house to create a custom look for the evening," they concluded. Meanwhile, another source told the party they've been on the slate since the fall, and while the rest of the Kar-Jenners have also been invited, there's no confirmation as to who will be in attendance. .

Answered 11 months ago Anonymous
0

 

Earlier this month, Perezcious readers will recall our report that Anna Wintour "cracked down" the 2023 Met Gala guest list after banishing Kim, Kris Jenner and the rest of the KarJenner family from the carpet. That was great news!!!

But if that was really true, now there's a new update. Starting Monday, it looks like the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum and the rest of her famous family could be back on the good side and on the Met Gala guest list. We think? Maybe?!

 

According to the US Sun, the KarJenner family will "attend" the long-awaited fashion event this spring. So cross that off your list. That seems like a pretty clear statement! But hey, maybe it's not 100% engraved? Meanwhile, the outlet also reports that the 42-year-old reality TV megastar and her super-famous sisters and moms "may still appear on the show." So what is "will he show up" or "could he still show up"?

The news agency explained that Vogue itself declined to comment in any way on the guest list. However, the whistleblower quoted by the outlet said the following about the invite:

“Anna had wanted to do a cull of the guest list this year and make it more of an exclusive event. And while lots of names were discussed, attendees have always been an ongoing conversation and nothing was ever set in stone. Kim was never told she might not be on the list.”

 

Our heads are spinning! Kim "never said she might not be on the list." Ooook! But it looks like the SKKN By Kim boss actually got an official request to show up for the event at the end! Formal invitations have already been sent out, including one to his home in Calabasas:

Answered 11 months ago Anonymous